Moving House Mortgage Advice
MOVING HOUSE MORTGAGE ADVICE IN NOTTINGHAM & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Nottinghammoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Brokers – Moving House Mortgage Advice in Nottingham & Surrounding Areas –
We all know that trying to complete a new purchase whist selling your existing property can be one of the most STRESSFUL experiences you will go through in life.
Having an Experienced Mortgage Broker providing help and guidance through this stressful time will prove highly beneficial.
Our job is to help reduce the stress for you!
Are currently thinking about putting your property on the market or is your property new on the market and wanting an idea of how much you can borrow? Or, have you successfully accepted an offer on your house and need to know how much you can borrow…?? – Whatever your situation we can help!
Arrange a FREE Moving House Mortgage Consultation…
Wanting HELP ..??
( Call / E-mail / or Text )
Some Moving Home Mortgage Situations:
- Are you thinking of moving home and wanting an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Are you wanting an idea of how much your new monthly mortgage payment will be?
- Have you already seen a house and wanting to make an offer?
- Have you had your offer accepted on a property and wanting to start the ball rolling with your mortgage application?
- Are you currently viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement / Decision in Principle to back up any offers you make?
- Are you considering a buy to let on your existing home and purchasing a new property to live in?
- Existing lender wont lend you enough, wont lend to you at all or have stopped lending all together.
- Have you got an unusual or complex mortgage situation and are wanting help?
As part of your Moving House Mortgage Consultation we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Provide a competitively priced Solicitors quotation for your Conveyancing if required
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- We are also able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage
When you see a property you like and are ready to put in an offer, we will submit your mortgage application and we will follow this through to you receiving your mortgage offer.
We are here for help and guidance through every step of the way!
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents…
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we are NOT TIED to Estate Agents so we work for ONLY YOU with your interests at heart.
Help to Buy Scheme …
The Governments Help to Buy Mortgage Advice Scheme is also available to Home Movers, making 95% mortgages more accessible…
Struggling to sell your house and wanting to buy …
This is one of our top enquiries! With the increasing house prices and the strong demand for rental properties both professionals and families are choosing to rent out their existing home and buy a new one – this is a specialist transaction called a Let to Buy! Let to Buy Mortgage Advice
Having Problems …?
Having Problems getting a Mortgage? – We may be able to help!
Often, clients who call have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
1. Type of property being purchased
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. self employed
3. Buying off or with a family member
4. Buying under value
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough
6. Recent change in personal situation
7. Read more here …
If this is the case, it is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation – We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME !!
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Ask a Question