Moving House Mortgage Advice
Moving House Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
What happens to my existing mortgage? How long does the process take? Do I need two mortgages?
Don’t worry, we’re here to answer all your questions, no matter how small 7 days a week until late. If you haven’t moved before or not for a while, finding a mortgage can seem scary, however, you’ll be in safe hands with us.
Home Buyer Mortgages – Frequent Situations
- Considering moving home and want an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Wanting an idea of how much your new monthly mortgage payment will be?
- Seen a house and wanting to make an offer?
- Your offer has been accepted and you’re wanting to start the ball rolling with your mortgage application?
- Already viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers?
- Considering a buy to let on your existing home and purchasing a new property to live in?
- Been turned away from your existing lender for one reason or another?
- Complicated or unusual mortgage situations
Please contact us to book your Free Mortgage Consultation.
Why use Nottinghammoneyman as my Mortgage Advisor
- We offer all customers a Free, No Obligation Mortgage Consultation
- Mortgage appointments are available daytimes, evenings or weekends
- We’ll be on your side, throughout the whole transaction, 7 days a week
- No vested interests with Estate Agents or Builders
- Unlike your bank, we’re able to compare 1000’s of home mover mortgage deals on your behalf
- Please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk
- Meeting or telephone advice is available, whichever one fits best with you and your family
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Ask a Question