Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
The Right to buy scheme allows tenants who live in council properties in England the right to buy their home at a discounted price. We are very experienced at providing not just a mortgage, but the help and support required during the whole process.
Due to a large amount of discount being offered, usually, no deposit is required. Also, there are a few mortgage lenders that allow you to borrow additional funds for home improvements. Examples of this are new windows, doors, conservatories etc.
- Right to buy mortgage advice
- Capital raising for home improvements
The Right to Buy Process
Firstly, you’ll need to call and check you are eligible and request an application form from the council.
Secondly, if you are eligible and you have completed your form, you will receive an offer notice. This sets out the property value and the discount you qualify for. You’ll then have a set period of time to accept their offer.
Thirdly, we are able to help with the rest. We’ll sort your mortgage application, solicitors if required and survey.
As part of our free mortgage consultation, we can give you an idea of how much your mortgage will cost and if you qualify for one.
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry through to owning your home.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service, please read our genuine Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- We can provide mortgage advice either face to face or over the telephone, you choose! We’ll work around your work and family commitments.
- Unlike your bank, we are able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf to recommend the most suitable one for you.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Ask a Question