Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
Guidance for Self Employed Applicants | Mortgage Broker in Nottingham
We feel that it’s unfair that employed customers have to jump through fewer hoops than self-employed applicants when being assessed for a mortgage. Each mortgage lender will use its own scoring card, made up of years worth of statistics, to support their decision.
If you work for yourself, seeking Mortgage Advice in Nottingham from an experienced broker, like us, will prove invaluable. Whether you are receiving a salary, dividends, a mixture of the two or something else we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll be in safe hands with us!
We have in-depth knowledge of criteria from a large panel of mortgage lenders, some more specialist than others who may be able to help.
Self Employed Mortgage Situations
– Purchase or Remortgage Options:
- Company owner, director, sole trader, contractor, freelancer or partner
- Been declined due to income breakdown, credit score, lending criteria etc.
- Busy and just want a mortgage sorting out quickly and efficiently
- Fluctuating net profit
- One / two years trading
- Bank won’t lend you enough
- Income made up of a mixture of salary and dividends
- Unusual or complex mortgage situation
Please contact us to book your Free Mortgage Consultation.
Why use Nottinghammoneyman as my Mortgage Advisor in Nottingham?
- We offer all customers a Free, No Obligation Mortgage Consultation.
- Mortgage appointments with our Mortgage Advisors in Nottingham are available daytimes, evenings or weekends.
- We’re open and honest, we’re available to answer all of your questions 7 days a week.
- In addition, it’s our job to make you feel relaxed and provide support from your initial enquiry to the completion of your mortgage.
- Also, unlike your bank, we’re able to compare 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf.
- Please read our genuine customer reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Meeting or telephone advice is available, whichever one fits best with you and your work/family.
- We’re authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.