First Time Buyer Mortgages
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advisor in Nottingham
We’re here to answer all of your questions, no matter how small 7 days a week until late. Getting a mortgage for the first time can seem scary. Don’t worry, you’ll be in safe hands with us.
First Time Buyer Mortgages – Frequent Situations
- Are you looking to buy soon and want an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Wanting an idea of how much your mortgage repayments will be?
- Seen the property you want and want to offer?
- Your offer has been accepted and you’re wanting to start your mortgage application?
- Viewing houses and require a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers?
- Been declined or refused a mortgage by your bank? i.e. failing credit score, won’t lend enough, criteria etc
- Complicated or unusual mortgage situations
Please contact us to book your Free Mortgage Consultation.
Why use Nottinghammoneyman as my Mortgage Advisor
- We offer all customers a Free, No Obligation Mortgage Consultation
- Mortgage appointments are available daytimes, evenings or weekends
- We’ll be on your side, throughout the whole transaction, 7 days a week
- No vested interests with Estate Agents or Builders
- Unlike your bank, we’re able to compare 1000’s of first-time buyer mortgages on your behalf
- Please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk
- Meeting or telephone advice is available, whichever one fits best with you and your family
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
- Ask a Question