First Time Buyer Mortgages
FIRST TIME BUYER MORTGAGES IN NOTTINGHAM & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Nottinghammoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Brokers – First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Nottingham & Surrounding Areas –
At the moment, we seem to be in a highly competitive property market, first time buyers are under a lot of pressure at the moment to secure property with Estate Agents.
Having an Experienced Mortgage Broker providing help and guidance through this stressful time will prove highly beneficial.
Do you want an idea of how much you can borrow before you start looking at properties or have you already had an offer accepted and would like to get things moving quickly?? – Whatever your situation we can help!
Arrange a FREE First Time Buyer Mortgage Consultation…
Wanting HELP on the Whole House Buying Process – Not sure what happens ..??
We help you every step of the way!
( Call / E-mail / or Text )
Some First Time Buyer Mortgage Situations:
- Are you looking to buy soon and wanting an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Are you wanting an idea of how much your mortgage repayments will be?
- Have you seen the house you would like and wanting to make an offer?
- Have you had your offer accepted and wanting to start your mortgage application?
- Are you currently viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers you make?
- Have you been declined or refused a mortgage by your bank? i.e. credit score, won’t led enough, criteria etc
- Have you got a complicated or unusual mortgage situation and wanting help?
As part of your First Time Buyer Mortgage Consultation we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Provide a competitively priced Solicitors quotation for your Conveyancing if required
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- We are also able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents…
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we are NOT TIED to Estate Agents so we work for ONLY YOU with your interests at heart.
Help to Buy Scheme…
If you are looking to purchase a new build property then we are able to help with the Help to Buy Mortgage Scheme.
Often, getting a mortgage can work out cheaper than your rent – we are able to help you calculate the difference in rent v’s mortgage payments.
Also, have you thought about buying off your Landlord, this can be relatively simple with a mortgage broker like us if you can get a price agreed.
Are you looking to buy your Council house?
We can provide help and guidance throughout the whole application process – Right to Buy Mortgage Advice …
Having problems …. ?
HAVING PROBLEMS with First Time Buyer Mortgages ? – We may be able to help!
Often, clients who call have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
1. Type of property being purchased
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. self employed
3. Buying off or with a family member
4. Buying under value
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough
6. Buying off your landlord
7. Read more here ..
If this is the case, it is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation – We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME !!
Let us call you back…
Get a Mortgage Agreement in Principle…
Looking to buy your council house (Right to Buy Mortgage Advice)…?
Specialist mortgage advice …
Self Employed mortgage advice …